Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me. Sometimes when i start my car the Comfort/Sport button flashes on and off for about 10 mins, is this normal?????
and if so why does it do it........women ..... not very good r we..... :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
jennyb said:
Can anybody help me. Sometimes when i start my car the Comfort/Sport button flashes on and off for about 10 mins, is this normal?????
and if so why does it do it........women ..... not very good r we..... :oops: :lol:
Funny you mention that as mine did the same the other day, but not for 10 mins it was the whole journey (45mins). The only thing that was differernt was that for some odd reason I had been in 'normal' the day before when I am either in Sport (Fri PM to Sunday) or Comfort (mon-fri AM)

G

·
I had the same problem too. Hadnt touched the button for ages (was left in normal) and it was flashing all the way home (45 miles)

Not had a broblem with it since.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
MarkoRocco said:
Le_Savage said:
MarkoRocco said:
T' handbook says that the button will flash 'if there's a fault in the system'. If it keeps doing it take it back to the dealers.
Well done Marko... you saved me the bother of consulting the loser manual.
I think you should transcribe the whole thing verbatim for future reference ;)
Maybe I could correct all of the errors at the same time and sell it back to VW??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.