Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if their coming home lights work?Mine will only work if i pull the indicator stalk towards me once before i remove the keys.They should
stay on for how ever long i have set them but for sum reason ,they don,t.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yes mine work with the method you have described, mine was built back in September. On another forum I am on some guys who have recently got their cars also can't seem to get Coming Home lights to work, they took their cars to the stealers but still no joy :(

I think its a change that has been made in the Factory.

PS Can you check if you have the Mirror Down option in the MFD? You should only get this menu item if you have Xenons.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have this function on a 58 plate Golf and it is set up in the MFD. You can set it for so many seconds, etc

Craig

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i do have the mirror down option.i do have xenons and these coming home lights have pissed me off.I,m also on the other forum.how stupid that the change was made at the factory.what dickhead thought of that?its the only thing that has pissed me off about the car(apart from the sunroof not opening,only tilting)If you ever find a way of sorting out the coming home lights,please let me know.Hope to meet you at GTI international.
cheers NICK.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My lights come one when I open the door, if not just flash the full beam twice and they stay on for the time set on the dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts