Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the VW UK website, it states that, for the non-GT (eg the 1.4 model) the Multi-function steering wheel and Highline computer are "Not Available". It also says that the Sports seats, front and rear are "Not Available". Is this information correct? Is it not possible to order the 1.4 with a multifunction steering wheel, and what kind of seats come in the 1.4?

I don't know if anybody here has or has ordered the 1.4, but if you have any info I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
283 Posts
the wheel and two zone climate are missing on the standard one, i thought you could spec them as an option, i thought the configerator let you spec a 1.4 up so in theory it was GT spec (all be it you get stung a bit)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you're right - the configuratoe does allow you to spec the wheel, and it doesn't seem to mention non-sport seats. I can't double check that at the moment because the browser I have at work does not have flash, which is needed for the configurator. I'll check it when I go home.

It's just that the information given when you go into Which Model, rather than Configure, is confusing, and I wondered if anybody could confirm that it is incorrect.

·
Registered
484 Posts
well im gettin my 1.4 160 in feb and from pics of the 122 they have sport seats anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts