Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
"Works only with seats that do not have power front & back controls"

Probably not if you have 12 way adjustable or electric lumbar adjustable seats. Nice idea though. I checked these out the other day too. OEM plus is a good site. :cool:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I had these on my mk4 golf and the wife's touran also has them. I agree they would be useful on the roc givne the limited storage space but would have thought they would be offered as an option if it is possible to have them with these seats. I am guessign it depends on the seat frame used.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Le_Savage said:
I had these on my mk4 golf and the wife's touran also has them. I agree they would be useful on the roc givne the limited storage space but would have thought they would be offered as an option if it is possible to have them with these seats. I am guessign it depends on the seat frame used.
Yeh, IMHO they probably wouldnt fit (stand to be corrected!) but if anyone can do it candy monster can!!! :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Le_Savage said:
Yeh, IMHO they probably wouldnt fit (stand to be corrected!) but if anyone can do it candy monster can!!! :D
Ha Ha, that sounds like a challenge to me! :lol:

I think the lumbar electrics will be in the way, and i like my seat low. We need a closer look at a golf for this one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can spec them on the mkVI Golf. Just been on the configurator thingy.

·
Registered
372 Posts
dodds98 said:
You can spec them on the mkVI Golf. Just been on the configurator thingy.
Maybe there are now newer storage draws or the golf has different seat frames? I wonder if you can no longer spec them if you spec electric seat adjustment on the golf?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts