Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Recently ordered a Scirocco up in Glasgow and am expecting delivery early September...seems like ages, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :D

Glad to be here!

Gordon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
its going to be along wait! I ordered mine in march and it seems like the longest 3 months ever, but finally picking it up 2moro at 10. The only problem is I ordered the VW bodykit and it hasn't came in yet so I'm going to have to leave it back in again in a few weeks to get that fitted.

Garyb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone...I think it will fly by to be honest. Got a busy summer ahead and gives me some time to clear out the garage :)

Glad I've joined already as I now know to go speak to my dealer about the 2010 changes and try add on those xexon bulbs!

G
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scotty, how is the dynaudio upgrade by the way? Was tempted to get it but didn't in the end.

Also, swung by the dealer today and he confirmed I'm getting a '10 model, but adding on the xenons meant waiting til week 40something, which works out mid-november :( It's fair to say, they can get tae!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to have a subtle install, but as you said, wee bit past that now I think. I'll see if I can get a listen to my mates standard stereo and decide then. £300ish won't hurt the bank too much if the sound quality is that much better.

Yeah was a bit disapointed to hear I'd have to wait an extra month and half to get the xenons. I've got them as standard on my teg and they are brilliant...I'm just not sure they're worth waiting that much longer for. Anyone else having to wait that long to change thier order?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
You've got me a bit concerned now! I added Xenons to my order on Monday but the dealer didn't mention anything about a delay - then again they've not been the most communicative about a build week anyway. If there's a delay so be it, I've a guaranteed value on current car so I'm not going to lose out on the part ex. Will just be a little bit more frustrating having to wait.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top