Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my 1.4 (company car) 6th Jan, estimated delivery 22nd April. Sound about right to you folks? Have ordered the 18" interlagos upgrade, but no 'factory fit' extras like a panoramic sunroof or anything else that might slow it down. Anyone else out these actually got their 1.4 yet? How long did you wait?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered mine (lease) from nationwide car contracts on the 21st of Jan. For a rising blue GT 2.0TDi (only option leather seats) she could get me one last week of March - I sure hope my delivery date is accurate. Can't bare to wait another month. :) Though i have faith in them, their customer services is excellent :) then again i am handing over a huge pile of money! :lol: So you'd expect it.

Do a search on here, there are lots of delivery threads. Infact the word delivery is so common it doesn't let you search against it lol!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds about right - ordered 30 Jan, ETA 21 May *although* it's due in at dealer 21 April and our lease company tend to phone you suddenly and say 'can we deliver it next week' (um, parking permits? Argh!). That's for a 1.4 with only the parking sensor as extra.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Walked into my dealer on the 4th March and took delivery on the 10th March, although the dealer had ordered the car for stock back in December and it arrived on the 5th March.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts