Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good news ive just paid a deposit on ther long awated Scirocco R20T 270ps, i have been given a delivery date of March 2010, the cost is 27500 euros and full details of the car are now on VW,s website

·
Registered
252 Posts
:D paying a deposit for the R20T on the 1st of April, good one.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
sciroccorocket on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:07 am

sorry guys it had to be done 2.0TSI opal silver, winter pack, parking sensors, dab radio, gt steering badge, carpets,sciroccorocket

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: DEPOSIT FOR R20T MARCH 2010 DELIVERY
by kianok on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

I've just spent 15 min looking for it on the VW web site!!!
Brilliant... But i'm surprised you stopped short of saying you had ordered it with Tartan paint.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Le_Savage said:
sciroccorocket on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:07 am

sorry guys it had to be done 2.0TSI opal silver, winter pack, parking sensors, dab radio, gt steering badge, carpets,sciroccorocket

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: DEPOSIT FOR R20T MARCH 2010 DELIVERY
by kianok on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

I've just spent 15 min looking for it on the VW web site!!!
Brilliant... But i'm surprised you stopped short of saying you had ordered it with Tartan paint.
i was going to say id ordered a diesel but then you would have known instantly i was taking the pee

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i was going to say id ordered a diesel but then you would have known instantly i was taking the pee
LOL... to right, more because it came from you and not becasue that would be just plain crazy... best keep quiet in case we give VW any ideas to keep the tax avoiding tree huggers happy :D

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Le_Savage said:
LOL... to right, more because it came from you and not becasue that would be just plain crazy... best keep quiet in case we give VW any ideas to keep the tax avoiding tree huggers happy :D
ARRRRRRR R20TDI that would be just so wrong

·
Registered
252 Posts
On a serious note, does anyone know if it will be a Scirocco R20T or a Golf R20T?? I want it to have the Scirocco's looks and up until a few days ago that’s what I believed but then I came across shots of the Golf R20T, so does this mean there will be a model for each - it doesn't make sense to me as they are bringing a Golf GTI-R AWD too with 260hp - supposedly might see this @ this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.

I think for the next few years now for me it will only be between choosing an Audi or a VW, both are going to have a great choice of exciting cars throughout their ranges and will cater for both Petrol and Diesel performance needs.

PS sciroccorocket I have to admit you got me too - I visited the VW site and after I couldn't find any info I posted asking for the link - but after 2 mins I quickly changed my reply :oops: don't think anyone noticed :D

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rehmondo said:
On a serious note, does anyone know if it will be a Scirocco R20T or a Golf R20T?? I want it to have the Scirocco's looks and up until a few days ago that’s what I believed but then I came across shots of the Golf R20T, so does this mean there will be a model for each - it doesn't make sense to me as they are bringing a Golf GTI-R AWD too with 260hp - supposedly might see this @ this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show.

I think for the next few years now for me it will only be between choosing an Audi or a VW, both are going to have a great choice of exciting cars throughout their ranges and will cater for both Petrol and Diesel performance needs.

PS sciroccorocket I have to admit you got me too - I visited the VW site and after I couldn't find any info I posted asking for the link - but after 2 mins I quickly changed my reply :oops: don't think anyone noticed :D
arr i missed your post,I hope everyone seen the funny side tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts