Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just paid my deposit this evening on a 2.0TSI GT in Blue. Leather, Sat nav, RPS. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Just hope I won't miss the speed coming from my R26! Sweet as in the looks department though. This will be my first VW, I hope they are better than some of the things I have heard!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
When are you expecting delivery? I too am waiting, ive ordered a GT TDI.

You coming from an R26 Megane? My mate has one, there a fantastic car for the money.

Im coming from an 06 plate Impreza STI, that had 335Bhp and 380 ft/lb, so I too am hoping I wont miss the power too much when driving my new Oil burner!!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
welcome to the forum medi , if its too slow for you a simple remap will sort that you will end up on the naughty side of 260bhp, i dont know what you have heard!!!!? but they are awesome cars take my word for it especially in the handling department
just gone a bit of googling R26 0-60 6.2 top speed 146, similar stats to the roc i know VW say 7.2 but most road test get to around 6.5, dont worry you HAVE made the right decision :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.