Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was at work wednesday and a rising blue rocco arrived with tinted windows i thought it looked savage but i have ordered it in white with tinted windows kinda sickened at the moment hopefully when the car arrives my worries will b gone

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya hopefully becasue at the moment i wish i went blue but as i said that might change when i get my car

·
Registered
153 Posts
Have you seen a white roc in the flesh turbo?

Like yourself I ordered white and I hadn't seen one in the flesh, then by chance I was driving out of town just before my local dealer and a transporter full of Rocs pulled out with about 5 in white. As soon as i saw it i knew i'd made the right decision!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya we have a white one where i work but it dont have my alloys and has no tinted windows so cant really compare

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope there is none in ireland yet jp

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ya tbh its lovely but there is not many mad people in ireland that like crazy colours

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I've decided on the Rising Blue myself. My Golf is now sold :) . I'm in and out of the country for the next 3 months with work so need to decide soon if I place my order now or wait and see what used diesels are on the market around March.

The white was a close second choice and believe it or not, the Viper was not last.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes you did, i picked white, but cancelled for viper green, i couldnt be happier, if i hadnt gone for the green, i would have picked over the other colours, looks great, heres mine on delivery day:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts