Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the Passat CC again the other day, but this time in GT form with ACC.
Two things I noticed were that the ACC button is much easier to see and closer to the driver.
On the scirocco this can really be fixedby moving some of the blanking pltes and buttons over but its a ball ache to do. Ideally i'd want ACC to th furthest right hand position and ESP next to it on the left, followed by tire pressure monitor... Does anybody know if its possible to get the buttos in different shaps so that they can be moved?
Also, when you press the ACC button on the passat CC, it shows you what setting your in on the MFD. This is quite handy because if its bright sunlight, it can be quite difficult to see which setting is illuminated on the button. See the video below to see what i'm nattering on about.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Pat I embedded the video for you. If you check out the help and tutorial section of the forum it details how to do this. ;)

P.S. Yeh, that is pretty cool, cant see why that cant be done on the roc, maybe MY2010 or 2011 you will see it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.