Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Following a visit last year, it seem that cars are much more expensive in Norway (due to tax) so I suspect you will still be paying a lot more than in the UK. By the way, I think Norway is a great country.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To be fair this post is now out of date and new discounts have been posted. Until 30th April the following discount applies:

10% for Stock vehicles + any movement costs (ie dealer transfer physical collection)
8% for Factory order - 26 weeks lead time

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
business manager said:
To be fair this post is now out of date and new discounts have been posted. Until 30th April the following discount applies:

10% for Stock vehicles + any movement costs (ie dealer transfer physical collection)
8% for Factory order - 26 weeks lead time
BM I have heard some VW guys saying that with lead time up to 26 weeks there may be more demand for the stock vehicles, as such people may pay "a premium" rather than wait and as a result discounts on stock vehicles may reduce. Any sign of this or do you think this is likely??

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hope so residuals need to firm up a bit really so people don't get hit with big depreciation on these, scirocco used market is a bit tough at the mo. I expect in 8 weeks most new stock will be gone which will encourage the sale of all these ex demo cars that are around. Not many will be happy with a 26 week lead time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey BM. New on here, love the site. I'm hunting now for a 2.0 GT petrol. Will need to purchase with finance, prob pcp. In 2 minds whether to go brand new or used. Do the discounts apply irrespective of new/used and for pcp? Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts