Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says guys thinking of ordering my Scirocco GT shortly (in white) don't know whether to order the parking sensors or not, do any of you's think it ruins the flush look of the rear bumper? Posted the same question on Scirocco Central, not spamming just curious on your views..

·
Registered
64 Posts
MRKJM said:
As the title says guys thinking of ordering my Scirocco GT shortly (in white) don't know whether to order the parking sensors or not, do any of you's think it ruins the flush look of the rear bumper? Posted the same question on Scirocco Central, not spamming just curious on your views..
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I think they look ok and have specced them on my car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think they look ok. I drive a black car so couldnt comment on white. But I think they are essential......They are well worth every penny. Even if you arent overly excited by the look of them, they will still look better than a dented panel if you have a moment of mis-judgemet!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Look let me put it simply, a dent in the back of your car would look a lot worse !!

(Yes i have ordered them in mine) :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
atayub said:
Look let me put it simply, a dent in the back of your car would look a lot worse !!

(Yes i have ordered them in mine) :D
just what I was thinking, Ive had them before on a 5-series beemer, thought they worked well. My car was an ex-demo so didnt have a choice (although I suppose I could have had them fitted aftermarket) but if I was factory ordering would definetely spec them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.