Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have the Black TSI with pretty much all the spec on order (except pan roof, smoking pack and 6 cd, who listens to those in car now??). My question as you may have guessed from the subject is about this audio pack. I went for it as I enjoy better sound but heres the question, is it any good?

I have had somebody ask me the same question because I have gone for this extra, but honestly speaking, I don't know if it is worth it?

Anybody enlighten us with their experience, also has anybody compared the two?

Look forward to any contributions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
It's fantastic. Pin sharp clear sound (although you'll not be blasted out by bass) and it does go very loud. Dunaudio is a top notch speaker firm so although it is pricey, the speakers do make a noticeable improvement in sound. You'll love 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
tzameti said:
It's fantastic. Pin sharp clear sound (although you'll not be blasted out by bass) and it does go very loud. Dunaudio is a top notch speaker firm so although it is pricey, the speakers do make a noticeable improvement in sound. You'll love 'em.
Super sweet! When you say "not blasted by bass" - I assume there is a decent level of bass to deliver a full range of sound?

Cheers, Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I DJ so quality audio is very very important to me... I've been exceptionally impressed by the Dynaudio... PHAT bass, pin sharp mids & highs & no distortion even when pumped :)

Highly recommended.

Also (& unsure if it's a standard feature or just for Dynaudio) I absolutely LOVE the way the volume automatically increases when you floor it - really adds to & enhances the driving experience (music & driving thrills working together :D :D ) - also decreases in volume when you haul on the anchors & come out of hyper space
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
shooms said:
I DJ so quality audio is very very important to me... I've been exceptionally impressed by the Dynaudio... PHAT bass, pin sharp mids & highs & no distortion even when pumped :)

Highly recommended.

Also (& unsure if it's a standard feature or just for Dynaudio) I absolutely LOVE the way the volume automatically increases when you floor it - really adds to & enhances the driving experience (music & driving thrills working together :D :D ) - also decreases in volume when you haul on the anchors & come out of hyper space
now that is awesome! It really gets louder when you speed up? Epic! Good to know its got a nice round sound :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Chaps...
Just for info, standard system also does that...and [even better!] you can set the level yourself...i.e. how much gain you get on the volume when you put your foot down. VAG cars have had this for a while .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
You can tell by looking at he speakers, if its dynaudio it will be badged, i had the normal system in my GTI, daynaudio is a noticable upgrade, but its not the same dynaudio upgrade you get in other cars such as volvo ( no seperate sub )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
albertz33 said:
You can tell by looking at he speakers, if its dynaudio it will be badged, i had the normal system in my GTI, daynaudio is a noticable upgrade, but its not the same dynaudio upgrade you get in other cars such as volvo ( no seperate sub )
Cheers! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
timperrett said:
tzameti said:
It's fantastic. Pin sharp clear sound (although you'll not be blasted out by bass) and it does go very loud. Dunaudio is a top notch speaker firm so although it is pricey, the speakers do make a noticeable improvement in sound. You'll love 'em.
Super sweet! When you say "not blasted by bass" - I assume there is a decent level of bass to deliver a full range of sound?

Cheers, Tim
Sorry for taking so long to get back. No, the bass does have a decent level to deliver the full range of sound. I try to keep everything fairly neutral so don't wack up the bass. If you do, it can be at the expense of the treble and mid range. The Volvo does supply an even better Dynaudio system, but you pay for the privelege. And who wants to drive a Volvo in favour of this beautiful model? Anyroad up, just invest in it, you won't regret it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks to you all for opinions on the audoi keep them coming!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Atayub - tick the box - dynaudio is fantastic :D

p.s the volume increase when you speed up can be set using the Gala setting in the setup menu ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
This feedback just makes me start to foam at the mouth regarding the impending vehicle delivery!! I ticked that Dynaudio box and most pleased about doing so now! :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
dande said:
How easy is it to retro fit the dynaudio pack?
Logically It should not be hard if you can get your hands on the speakers and amps, but that been said if you were going to retro fit you could stick a much better custom ICE pack in for similar money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
atayub<<<<<foaming at the mouth ROLL ON MAY END JUNE START!
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top