Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there that is thinking of placing an order for a new car if you drop me a PM I can send you a voucher which will get me £100.

Also If you vote for me in my poll (see non related thread) I might even buy you a lovely set of carpet mats (now wouldn't that be exciting) so you could concentrate on getting some good freebies out of the dealers grubby little fingers.

p.s. Shhhh, don't tell BM as he might be morally obliged to report us to VW UK or some other higher body that might magically make my car burst into flames just after the warranty expires. :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SR... you'd have thought the offer of freebies would have got them running out the woodwork??

Maybe I should re-phrase it ans say all proceeds will go towards a SciroccoNet prize fund instead.... :?:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
SR... you'd have thought the offer of freebies would have got them running out the woodwork??

Maybe I should re-phrase it ans say all proceeds will go towards a SciroccoNet prize fund instead.... :?:
hmmmm it might work, just thought we might have more tight wad diesel owners on there than we think hence the lack of cash being parted with or scotsmen

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:

hmmmm it might work, just thought we might have more tight wad diesel owners on there than we think hence the lack of cash being parted with or scotsmen
Maybe you misunderstand the scheme... I have a voucher that will give me £100 for every person that buys a car on referral. So if peeps (be they from the North, South, East or West) are ordering a new car they might as well do it via this scheme and we can all get a cupboard full of nice rocco related prizes to give away. I know it's a but hair brained but it might just wor!!!

In fact it was just a joke until I put my 'hat of much moderation on' and came up with the latest incarnation.

·
Registered
39 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:

Still not biting, but good second effort SR!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Fraser said:
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:

Still not biting, but good second effort SR!!
you will be caught Fraser

·
Registered
39 Posts
You forgot your evil laugh.

Allow me, mwah ha ha ha... :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts