Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In response to some great pictures it's time for a photo competition.

Please nominate your pictures by posting below. No prizes as yet but I'm sure we can stretch to a SciroccoNet T-Shirt for the winners(s).

The Mods and I will narrow down the entries to the 10 best entries at the end of the month and these will be put to SciroccoNet users in a poll to vote for the eventual winner.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do you need to state that the forum users judging the photos need to do so on the basis of the quality of the photo, not simply voting for their favourite colour/engine/spec?

That said, the Rising blue 2.0tfsi gets my vote!! :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Viper Green 1.4 TSI..........The Tower was built by the Germans as well lets hope the Scirocco lasts as long.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Mr Rocca went all the way to Scotland just for his picis taking.......

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
just how do you up load a photo ???
register on www.photobucket.com , hit the "old uploader tab, then hit the "browse" button select the photos from your computer. Once finished selecting hit the upload button. Once uploaded you can then resize each photo by double clicking on them, then select the "resize" tab across the top (large - is the best size for a message board) Once size is amended return to your main page showing all the photos. Hover your cursor over the desired picture, you will see a drop down box below, highlight the

·
Registered
658 Posts
I just click reply then upload photo at the bottom...search for it n submit!!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
imitebeurda said:
sciroccorocket said:
just how do you up load a photo ???
register on http://www.photobucket.com , hit the "old uploader tab, then hit the "browse" button select the photos from your computer. Once finished selecting hit the upload button. Once uploaded you can then resize each photo by double clicking on them, then select the "resize" tab across the top (large - is the best size for a message board) Once size is amended return to your main page showing all the photos. Hover your cursor over the desired picture, you will see a drop down box below, highlight the box (generally the bottom one) right click and select copy. Then open your post in the forum right click again and select paste. Once the message is submitted it should appear in your post.[/quote]
thanks fot that imb

·
Registered
64 Posts
waggers said:
wow Chalkie thats is one nice low mile porker!
Cheers for that. The car has a full documented history including the original sales invoice. Normally I only do about 200 miles a year but I have been driving it every day since I sold my main car in March. Hopefully I will take delivery of my new roc anytime soon..

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.