Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Derboy said:
kenti said:
The front spoiler (front "lip" of whatever to call it) from your example there is the same as the Scirocco R if I'm to believe my dealer.
The R has no lip. The Lip on the R-Line is an additional part mounted on to the front of a standard Scirocco front bumper. The Scirocco R bumper is a complete part. Also the Side skirts for the R-Line and the Scirocco R are different as well. I just wanted to make you aware of the differences in case your car arrived and was quite different what you expected.

Here's a comparison for you:

Scirocco R-Line Side Skirts:

Scirocco R Side Skirts:

Scirocco R-Line Front Lip:

Scirocco R front end:
I've done some research and picture 1 and 3 are not r line it's actually the vw accessory body kit the r line and r only have the back bumper and side skirts the same I'll post a
Icture up of the differences

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

·
Registered
40 Posts
HI Derek, you have done almost everything but you are missing any exhaust?????

·
Registered
44 Posts
Car looks lovely mate - I put my name down for a black Rocco, they do look amazing. Luckily the garage messed me around and I ended up getting the Viper Green. :) Keep up the good, tasteful mods!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bowser,

This post is over 2 year's old and Derboy - who used to run this site - has sold up and moved on to an Audi A5 - but you're right - it was a lovely Roc with some tasteful mods and Derek was certainly a character !! Lol TJ

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
teejay212 said:
Bowser,

This post is over 2 year's old and Derboy - who used to run this site - has sold up and moved on to an Audi A5 - but you're right - it was a lovely Roc with some tasteful mods and Derek was certainly a character !! Lol TJ
Think he's sold up at least once since then! Know he had a M3 for sure after the A5 ha.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts