Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers chaps!

No white paint - that's for the golf!

Toying with black vw's - but might be a bit too much!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Sorted the pics out for you :thumbup:

Looks nice and clean!! I personally think the black badges are a bit too much on a black car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rob said:
Sorted the pics out for you :thumbup:

Looks nice and clean!! I personally think the black badges are a bit too much on a black car.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Myn is very similar to yours but im changing the front light bulbs, side lights to Led and was thinking ov puttin a red trim round the bottom front grill? Just cant do it quick enough lol :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
ScottyRoc said:
Nodpod said:
Myn is very similar to yours but im changing the front light bulbs, side lights to Led and was thinking ov puttin a red trim round the bottom front grill? Just cant do it quick enough lol :)
There may be some pics if the gti effect. Looks good IMO
ye ye i did see it on a post somehwere while having a browse on the site but cant find it agen now LOL.
i dont kno if its better to paint it yourself or if you can buy it? who knows. :think:

·
Registered
114 Posts
o ryt never heard of that. its it quite reliable because its goin to be subjected to alot tbf being on the front bumper?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Nodpod said:
o ryt never heard of that. its it quite reliable because its goin to be subjected to alot tbf being on the front bumper?
Rob has used vinyl on his. In some respects vinyl is better as if it gets knackered all you have to do is replace it with fresh tape rather than have to respray or touch up. Having said that, my grille is sprayed and has a white stripe and has fared really well in the 2 years its been on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds like ill give the vinyl tape ago first then and see what I think. Ive had a look at halfords but nothing so I am going check on the net maybe. Cheers :thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Haha sorry mate ill try to in future LOL :oops: :doh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts