Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv92 ... icture.jpg

right fitting the ally pedals the brake pedal was easy peel the old one off from the top then replace its just a push fit, sort of the same for the clutch apart from it has two small holes and the pedal cap has two cones shaped rubbers, lube the rubbers (wd40) line the rubbers up with the holes then press into place next grip the protruding rubbers with pliers and pull into place, remove the throttle pedal, with a small screwdriver remove oval cap then remove 10mm headed screw. next the wiring, the connect has a red lock on it push that up first then pull the connector off, i dident have the vw tool to release the clips at the bottom of the throttle assembly so i had a good look at the new one to see how it fitted and used two small screwdrivers to do the job but be patient it took me 20mins to get the bottom released, 3 hands are handy for that last bit, finally refit the new one snap the bottom in place replace the bolt refit the wiring connector remember to push the red lock down, job done, any questions please ask away, i used a can of wd40, 10mm socket & ratchet with short extension, 2 small screwdrivers and a pair of pliers, if i had known what i know now i would have ordered the vw removal tool too, i hope this will be some help to some of you, Cheers Rich

1 - 1 of 1 Posts