Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
vee_dubber_h said:
mine wont stop flashin :evil:
Mine flashed for a little whiel then stopped... I think that is probably due to the fault codes (dash lights and others such as the flashing ACC etc) reset after (i believe) 5 restarts of the engine. If it occurs again I would most definately take it back to the dealer. Also whatever you decide it may be worth a mention to the dealer, even if this is at the scheduled service and ask them to record it as if you have an issue after warranty expired you have evidence that the issue has been long running. I did this with my mk iv golf tdi 150 as the clutch would slip on occassion.. then about 6 months after the warranty expired it went bang and I (eventually) got a replacement foc by arguing that the slippage had caused the clutch to wear prematurely.

G

·
Mines started doing it again :thumbdown:

Took a video as I was sat waiting for someone and was bored! Not quite HD quality......

G

·
Cheers vee_dubber. Its booked in on the 8th of feb and ive received my DSG safety recall letter today so it has to go in anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.