Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we've finished development for the time being, heres a list of some of the parts we're doing, available very shortly (if not already listed on the webite) !

Twintercooler from below, also shown with hardpipe kit

Hardpipe kit and twintercooler hoses closeup

Forge uprated intercooler in stock position

Forge big brake kit and Forge coilovers by AST

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forge 'Twintake' dual carbon fibre air intake system, intake manifold cover, windscreen washer resevoir, charcoal canister cover, battery cover, fusebox cover

Closeup of 'Twintake'

Forge silicon radiator hoses (comes with other hoses as seen in engine bay shot), Forge silicon throttle body hose

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully thats enough to be getting on with !

We've been testing each mod at Powerstation, our local rolling road so we know when we've done something right, or wrong. Those who saw the car at Autosport will know we had a difference intake on then, which although it looked fantastic, didnt perfrom as well as this new 'Twintake'

Just twintercooler, everything else stock = 219bhp/213.2 lbft
Twintercooler + ‘Twintake’ = 234bhp/218.7 lbft
Twintercooler + ‘Twintake’ + uprated stock intercooler + chip = 272bhp/287.5 lbft

·
Registered
374 Posts
Can't seem to find the fuse and battery chrome cover. Anyone has an idea where they can be purchased? :thumbup:

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
AwesomeScott said:
Those 2 items were just bespoke therefore not available to purchase.:thumbup:
Just as well, they look terrible.

Shiny pipes = :thumbup:

Shiny covers = :thumbdown:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Scott, just don't understand why they don't sell them it's a bummer. I was actually thinking of getting the carbonio and maf and to continue the look: charcoal canister cover and washer bottle cover as well. Personally I think it makes the engine bay look cleaner with all these chrome parts, each to there own I guess. Btw flux I think you should go for blue, it's not a flashy color (ie red) and not dull (ie black) so all your left with is blue :thumbup:

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts