Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been told by volkswagen that my scirocco will arrive mid june cant wait. got all the extras i wanted even though it stretched the bank got vienna leather dyna audio dvd sat nav, winter pack, folding mirrors and cruise well happy just cant wait.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well done similiar spec to mine can't wait for the delivery of mine either! Expected early June or if I am lucky late May

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
been confirmed by the dealer that it is being built on the 8th of june and should be here by the end of june and it has the 2010 spec :D well happy, just have to cope with waiting a bit longer. he has even thrown in a set of mats which really should be free with the car anyway in my opinion.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just spoke to my dealer roc has been built last week now waiting shipment to england has had its checks in germany should be here next week thank god the wait has been awful :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Don't worry got mine at the end of May missed on the 2010 changes, but with the amount of extras i had on the car i can't be disappointed if i tried.

Well done the wait is almost over, be sure to post some pics of interior/exterior!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.