Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I'm new... ordered my Scirocco about a month ago, I was supposed to get it on 25th August but decided to wait an extra week to get a 59 plate rather than an 09 plate

The model I ordered was 3DR CPE 2.0 TSI 200 6sp GT in white with black heated leather :D

Can't wait to get it! Will get pics up as soon as I pick it up... I will be getting it chipped and of course get some cute little girly accessories (NOT pink) for it :D

Does anyone know if this would fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

I am dying to get my hands on a set of deep dish wheels as well but not sure where to start looking! :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
way too fast for a girlie, ony kiddin , good luck with it and welcome 2 planet roc . :D :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah another girl - welcome - there's not many of us!

Like you I get mine on the 59 plate - ages yet :roll: but I won't be putting girlie accessories in it :D prefer to have my cars looking like they've just driven off from the showroom

Gosh that's some bling to put put in the car I need these :cool:

vanhynds - naughty naughty some of us are girl racers you know :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't remember them giving me the option of that roof! but i'm not sure if i would have gone for it, it's a long wait til i get my car but i asked for it to be ready for me on 1st sept cause i've got my wedding and honeymoon coming up in august so busy busy and lots of money being spent! :D

thanks for the link i'll have a look :D

my last car was a 200bhp fiesta rs turbo but poor thing gave up the will to live after only having it for a year and a half so decided to go new :D and stay away from the 'fix or repair dailys' ;)

the only changes i'll be making interior/exterior wise are the swarovski crystal / black leather gear knob, hopefully some deep dish wheels and of i've sourced swarovski crystal VW badges for front and rear ;) can't say i've seen a car with that before... not saying i'm going to like it, it could look crap, but i'm going to buy them anyway :lol:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm daft, forgot I decided to go for the re map rather than getting it chipped

Also getting dump valve fitted, too used to having a noisy frst can't have a quiet car!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the forum chelle..! I have to say...your crystals are deffo bringing a new level to the forum...bling indeed, I reckon yr Roc will handle it well :p We will be looking forward to some pics come september

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ;)

I love sparkles but won't go overboard as I don't want it to look chavvy!! So only the VW badges and gear knob will be swarovski :D

Can't wait to get it! Not having a car is the worst! I use my fiancés frst just now but it got into so rain gets in ha ha! He says I'm a trater for not sticking to ford but hey i can't be blamed hah!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So... cancelled the first order as the garage were very nice to let me do that and re order as I wanted to add on some extras but was too late to do that with the one I'd already ordered...

So getting pretty much the same (white, 2.0 tsi gt) with black leather seats, bi xenon lights, winter pack (the one that's in conjunction with xenons AND leather seats), electric folding mirrors, the best sat nav package you can get em think that's everything

plans are still to get re map, dump valve and deep dish alloys, decided against the little bit of "bling" so sticking to the original VW badges but still going to get the leather and crystal gear knob :D

still get my car on 1st september, can't wait! :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
In case you might start to think and hesitate, a word of advice :
Don't dump the Rocco !

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh i'm getting my rocco trust me!! just not til 1st september as they weren't letting me take it for any cheaper if i took it now even though it would be an 09 plate so thought i may as well just wait til september because by then the weddings paid for and over with as well

i want the car lowered and new alloys and chipped as soon as i get it

·
Registered
145 Posts
mmmmmm
looking good, but I would want them black powdered (colours ever so nicely on the Candy - me thinks)
I - as a girl - only do the "looks" department, technical stuff really (REALLY) is not my cup of tea.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.