Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately Im getting rid of my 'Roc :cry: Im doing too many miles in her, so ive been and sorted a mile muncher out for myself - got a deal on a '57 plate Jetta, 20,000 miles, 6 months tax, warranty etc.. and a free service, just over £11k. I will be back in a 'Roc one day - I love it, but for now its the right thing to do. I will keep popping on to add comments - or to get abuse in my 'grandad' car ha ha! Roc on everyone :thumbup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
how much did you get then? lol. if you've sold it surely you can tell us? :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Blackroc, sorry to hear that mate. :( Im sure you are sad to be selling it, but as a roc enthusiast you will be back in one before you know it. Keep logging on and posting, it will keep you in the loop!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Blackroc said:
Cheers imitebeurda, I will stay in touch. I may have to get the Jetta bluefinned for a laugh ha ha! 'Roc on guys :clap:
blackroc, the 10% "net" discount should still apply, so if you are getting the jetta "done" quote scirocconet and get the discount!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
my deepest condoleances, so sorry to hear Blackroc.
You'll be back in a Roc one day (R convertible or something like that)
don't change the nickname in BlackJetta.......

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers guys, thanks for all the comments - wasnt expecting any of it. Great bunch of people you all are - good luck to you all :wave: I will still pop on to have a view though :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are the pics of my new Jetta! Perhaps I need to change my name to BlackJetta now lol! Forgotten how noisy and clattery the PD Diesels were :shock: Oh well, at least my wipers work well :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I have debated getting rid of mine many a time because i do about 20k mileage a year and it is thirstier then my previous cars, but then I think what I could have done with the money I would save that could give me as much enjoyment. You can guess the rest F*** it i am keeping it, rather get rid of the Mrs that would save more money and give more enjoyment but my ears would not be able to get back to normal and miss the nagging! :lol:

But i understand everyones circumstances are different. Black they say its better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all, at least everytime you see a Roc you won't have to imagine owning one!

Roc on! its in your blood now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.