Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Roc has, jesus just how cool are they and sorry people White IS the colour to have, with the pano roof it looks so dam cool and what a head turner, everyone and I mean everyone follows it as it passes or walks up and stares at it. it arrived on a low loader at the house and 3 neighbors came out to watch it being off loaded :lol: And, talk about fast I can't believe how fast it picks up, I an gonna have so much fun :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Roc and no roll said:
Well the Roc has, jesus just how cool are they and sorry people White IS the colour to have, with the pano roof it looks so dam cool and what a head turner, everyone and I mean everyone follows it as it passes or walks up and stares at it. it arrived on a low loader at the house and 3 neighbors came out to watch it being off loaded :lol: And, talk about fast I can't believe how fast it picks up, I an gonna have so much fun :twisted:
So I just have to ask; who is Gordon? I am hoping it is your name and not what you called the car??? :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Roc and no roll said:
Well the Roc has, jesus just how cool are they and sorry people White IS the colour to have, with the pano roof it looks so dam cool and what a head turner, everyone and I mean everyone follows it as it passes or walks up and stares at it. it arrived on a low loader at the house and 3 neighbors came out to watch it being off loaded :lol: And, talk about fast I can't believe how fast it picks up, I an gonna have so much fun :twisted:
So I just have to ask; who is Gordon? I am hoping it is your name and not what you called the car??? :eek:
im glad you asked le-savage i was scared to, ffs dont name your car after thomas the tanks mate (i have kids by the way dont panic) you say your cars fast it must be the 2.0tsi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I echo the thoughts of the previous member's threads - I hope that it's not Gordon! I have taken the liberty in naming mine VICKY. What else could I do with the prefix VK? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
Mines called Mr Rocca but i think Gordon is a Cool name!!! I hope its called Gordon!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delay in replying guys, took a week off to 'chill' and boy did I :lol:
As for Gordon, I can't believe no one picked up on it or maybe it is just my sense of humour??
it was a play on words as in Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon, ''Gordon's alive'', well anyway the car is bloody flash.
A few comments for discussion.............
Is the seating position a little high (yes I have adjusted it)or am I just used to dragging my arse along the floor in the Z4?
I think the cloth interior is really smart, always been a leather man but really glad I chose the cloth now.
Pano roof 'looks' really smart externally and internally, but a bit disappointed it only tilts.
Didn't realise the 6 CD changer was standard, bonus or what.
Engine/exhaust tone could be better, but again maybe used to the throaty z4.
Jesus it is fast (2.0TSI) I can't believe how quickly it picks up and I haven't screwed it yet, i am so impressed.
and finally, it really really is a head turner, I even had a young woman knock on my door last week to ask if I owned the white car, what is it and tell me how beautiful it is, if only i was a few years younger :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,216 Posts
Roc and no roll said:
Sorry for the delay in replying guys, took a week off to 'chill' and boy did I :lol:
As for Gordon, I can't believe no one picked up on it or maybe it is just my sense of humour??
it was a play on words as in Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon, ''Gordon's alive'', well anyway the car is bloody flash.
A few comments for discussion.............
Is the seating position a little high (yes I have adjusted it)or am I just used to dragging my arse along the floor in the Z4?
I think the cloth interior is really smart, always been a leather man but really glad I chose the cloth now.
Pano roof 'looks' really smart externally and internally, but a bit disappointed it only tilts.
Didn't realise the 6 CD changer was standard, bonus or what.
Engine/exhaust tone could be better, but again maybe used to the throaty z4.
Jesus it is fast (2.0TSI) I can't believe how quickly it picks up and I haven't screwed it yet, i am so impressed.
and finally, it really really is a head turner, I even had a young woman knock on my door last week to ask if I owned the white car, what is it and tell me how beautiful it is, if only i was a few years younger :twisted:
am i stupid i still dont get it :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flash car, Flash Gordon, exclamation of surprise, Gordon's alive, Gordon's arrived etc etc, I'm starting to not get it myself :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
U shud definatly call it Gordon now..... Any picis of Gordon yet???
Lou :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
where are the pictures of your car then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
calm down, take it easy (stereotypical comments of a scouser) it needs a good wash after last week so I will put some pictures up asap. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
412 Posts
Roc and no roll said:
calm down, take it easy (stereotypical comments of a scouser) it needs a good wash after last week so I will put some pictures up asap. :roll:
ok look forward to seeing them :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
Roc and no roll said:
Sorry for the delay in replying guys, took a week off to 'chill' and boy did I :lol:
As for Gordon, I can't believe no one picked up on it or maybe it is just my sense of humour??
it was a play on words as in Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon, ''Gordon's alive'', well anyway the car is bloody flash.
A few comments for discussion.............
Is the seating position a little high (yes I have adjusted it)or am I just used to dragging my arse along the floor in the Z4?
I think the cloth interior is really smart, always been a leather man but really glad I chose the cloth now.
Pano roof 'looks' really smart externally and internally, but a bit disappointed it only tilts.
Didn't realise the 6 CD changer was standard, bonus or what.
Engine/exhaust tone could be better, but again maybe used to the throaty z4.
Jesus it is fast (2.0TSI) I can't believe how quickly it picks up and I haven't screwed it yet, i am so impressed.
and finally, it really really is a head turner, I even had a young woman knock on my door last week to ask if I owned the white car, what is it and tell me how beautiful it is, if only i was a few years younger :twisted:
am i stupid i still dont get it :p
I can't believe we didn't spot the obvious link...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,088 Posts
Roc and no roll said:
Sorry for the delay in replying guys, took a week off to 'chill' and boy did I :lol:
As for Gordon, I can't believe no one picked up on it or maybe it is just my sense of humour??
it was a play on words as in Brian Blessed in Flash Gordon, ''Gordon's alive'', well anyway the car is bloody flash.
A few comments for discussion.............
Is the seating position a little high (yes I have adjusted it)or am I just used to dragging my arse along the floor in the Z4?
I think the cloth interior is really smart, always been a leather man but really glad I chose the cloth now.
Pano roof 'looks' really smart externally and internally, but a bit disappointed it only tilts.
Didn't realise the 6 CD changer was standard, bonus or what.
Engine/exhaust tone could be better, but again maybe used to the throaty z4.
Jesus it is fast (2.0TSI) I can't believe how quickly it picks up and I haven't screwed it yet, i am so impressed.
and finally, it really really is a head turner, I even had a young woman knock on my door last week to ask if I owned the white car, what is it and tell me how beautiful it is, if only i was a few years younger :twisted:
But to carry on the discussion points:
Yes... they should have copied the Mk1 rocco lying down while driving position
I like the look of the cloth but wanted the leather and also the electric lumbar so no other choice for me
I agree on all counts
Errr.. What?
I am liking the tone from the exhaust... especially when coupled with the DSG
Just screw it :p
Just screw it ;)

End of opinion...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top