Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If over 5 people order these from me, I can do a price of £375.00 delivered to you. They are very good hands free kits, and fully intergrate with Volkswagen RNS510 / RCD-510 as shown in this link

http://fiscon-mobile.com/products/rns_510.php

You can pay cash, PAYPAL or cheque and the unit will be delivered direct to your address. Once 5 people have e-mailed/PM'd me with interest I will send you details of payment and you can have them delivered within 5 working days

Highlights include:

With a FISCON Pro Bluetooth handsfree, the Volkswagen and Skoda infotainment system with touchscreen allows for these functions:

Vehicle Integration
Operation from the Touchscreen of the Navigations System.
Complete integration into the Navigation System with comparable Logic and Design.
Displays Data on the FIS-Screen.
Menu-driven operation.
Establish, accept and end calls. Mute, regulate volume and numerous setup functions. Everything is operable with the existing buttons in the vehicle.
Voice output through the vehicle speakers. With distinguished sound quality, no installation of additional speakers is necessary.
Operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel (where available).
Usage of the ring-tone of the cellphone*1 on the vehicle speakers.
Display texts available in the languages English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Durch, Portuguese. A lot of other languages are partially supported.
All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected.
*1 If supported by the cellphone.

Phone Functions
Synchronisation of the Phonebook with Names and Numbers.*1
Access to call lists, including dialed and missed connections.*1
Shows incomming calls with Names records of the Phonebook*1. Option to accept or decline a Call.
Up to 5 cellphones can be connected.
Digital sound processor with echo and noise depression.
Adjustable microphone amplification (to 30db) to optimize voice quality.
Alphabetic search of phonebook records.
Display of the phone provider and the signal strenth (when supported by the cellphone).
Mailbox recallable from Navigation System
*1 If data are supplied by the cellphone.

Infotainment
Shows digital data of the car like speed, boost pressure*2, fuel quantity, oil temperature, battery voltage, water temperature.*3
Read SMS and reply with pre-defined texts (when supported by the cellphone).
A2DP audiostream via Bluetooth, for playing music stored in the cellphone on the vehicle sound system.*1
AVRCP control of the music on the cellphone, using the buttons of the vehicle.*1
*1 A2DP or AVRCP must be supported by the cellphone.
*2 Only if the car provides boost pressure data. That data are available for all TDI engines. Not for Golf MK5 GTI.
*3 The advanced board computer is not available for cars with white FIS-display.

Hardware, Installation, Maintenance
Plug&Play Adapter included.
Uncomplicated installation. No cutting of wires necessary.
Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle.
Option for software updates.
Standby power consumption is under 0,1mA (<1,2) Watt at 12V.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am very interested in one of these kits, but will not get my car until end july/august so dont know if it will connect to it as Im not sure which stereo it has. I have ordered a GT TDI without satnav.

How easy are these to fit?

·
Registered
411 Posts
The new Scirocco's have the same stereo which shows climate control setting etc - the same as the Golf.
Will these work with the Fiscon bluetooth? If they did, I'd be tempted to order one rather than a factory order kit - just for the extra features.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts