Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Scirocco has DAB digital radio and multi function steering wheel.

Does any one know what has to be added/done to connect a blue tooth mobile?

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Fiscon unit appeals... especially if the screenshots are accurate. There is a image showing the MFD displaying speed, boost etc. Any idea if this is standard with the kit?

G.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks folks.

Fiscon looks good - do we know price?

Bury systems seems fair price - does it have same basic functionality as Fiscon?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just trying to sort that out, probably £400-450, and you will need to fit it yourself. It does seem very well intergrated though into the system. All the button work aswell on the steering wheel, AND German made for top quality. I am just trying to get some from the German company and then see how much I can sell them for.

·
Registered
76 Posts
What happens if you don't have SAT-NAV can you still get the steering controls to work with the Fiscon unit?

eg; I have the 6-button head unit (touch screen)

Cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh , just found it...

My Head unit is an RCD-510 ( standard I guess), so does the Fiscom unit work with/through this head unit, or does it come via the dashboard driver display( Clocks)?

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like the additional data you can get with it, particulary the oil temperature which I've always found useful.
I thought it would have been standard really, I mean my Corrado had it & that's 15 years old! :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have been in contact with the guy from Fiscom, and the system is fully compatible with the standard RCD-510 Scirocco head unit and steering wheel controls;

See Below;

Hello Steve,

FISCON Pro works fine with your car and with the radio. You can use the RCD-510 as well as the RNS-510 for touchscreen operation. In addition you can use the FIS display beside the tacho.

http://www.fiscon-mobile.eu/products/rns_510.php

Please contact us again if you have any more questions.

Schöne Grüße / Best regards

He also gave me the email of a UK supplier/fitter of the product; www.catronics.co.uk

Hope this helps you all, If anyone is thinking about this, maybe we can get a decent discount if we buy/fit in bulk?

Cheers, Steve Fae Scotland

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll have one if we can cut a deal but I stay in Scotland North East....SOi guess i might need to fit myself..

I need the one for the standard RCD 510

But I have been assured, that it works well....

Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, has this been taken any further..
I am interested in the group buy, but see no-one else has gone for it..
Have you found something else ?

I am in Aberdeen / Perth..

RedDevil do you have Vagcom ?

Regards,

Zub

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys,

When i was "Surfing" i found this website, http://www.oemretrofits.co.uk/?gclid=CJ ... swodDxP_NQ

They do the FIscon Pro for £371 inc fitting, they are based in Bradford but would be willing to travel (all quotes from their website) I have no connection with this site but am just saving up the required dosh and going to get one fitted. i will have to wait for one of their days when they are "down South" as i am in Buckinghamshire. they are the only company i have found that will source and fit for this price that i have found. might be nice if you were to mention me when ordering so i may get some sort of discount for all the business i put their way ;) when i am ready to order

1 - 20 of 32 Posts