• Sometimes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No he is a legend!!!

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
imitebeurda beat me to it as just put it on the original thread although I think I worded the question a little more tactful lol

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TonyIroc said:
imitebeurda beat me to it as just put it on the original thread although I think I worded the question a little more tactful lol
Sorry Tony :lol: just thought Le_Savage would appreciate the direct approach :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Controversial vote already! :eek: Can we find out who it was?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
For the benefit of those that don't know me I stand for world peace and prosperity for all, I am intersted in charitable work and make regular donations to the 'save the south american bird eating spiders' charity founded and run by friends of the earth. My favourite animals are turtles and I support a koala that lives in a tree somewhere in the antipedes. I also support global warming and am personally working on a method to capture all the spare CO2 then sell it back at huge profit to world governments when they realise they actually need it. I will then use the proceeds to buy all of the oil burning roccos and bury them in the desert where there are no trees; which in case you were not aware is the natural habitat of the tree huggers, my hope is that after my 'helping hand' natural selection will then take over and they'll all buy a petrol one instead.

Well, hopefully now you know a bit more about me.. it's all true except for the last but which was actually a joke, but I just couldn't resist the temptation to fan the flames a little more. That's just the kinda guy I am. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
At the risk of being branded a brown-noser I voted for the last option... ;)

I do hope you weren't offended at being called an argumentative twunt - was meant in jest...

However if you were offended stop being such a hyper-sensitive bender ;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
shooms said:
At the risk of being branded a brown-noser I voted for the last option... ;)

I do hope you weren't offended at being called an argumentative twunt - was meant in jest...

However if you were offended stop being such a hyper-sensitive bender ;)
Offended, me no not at all my family all have hereditary tourettes :| but I was a little surprised that you weighed in quite so quickly with the 'twunt' expression as even my Grandad doesn't call me that unless he's having a very acute attack.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Offended, me no not at all my family all have hereditary tourettes :| but I was a little surprised that you weighed in quite so quickly with the 'twunt' expression as even my Grandad doesn't call me that unless he's having a very acute attack.
lol I'm sure I've also got Tourettes... you know it's a bad sign when yer fone's T9 predictive text automatically brings up 'the c word' :oops:

Talking of Tourettes I love this

So wrong & yet so right

·
Registered
454 Posts
Le_Savage said:
For the benefit of those that don't know me I stand for world peace and prosperity for all, I am intersted in charitable work and make regular donations to the 'save the south american bird eating spiders' charity founded and run by friends of the earth. My favourite animals are turtles and I support a koala that lives in a tree somewhere in the antipedes. I also support global warming and am personally working on a method to capture all the spare CO2 then sell it back at huge profit to world governments when they realise they actually need it. I will then use the proceeds to buy all of the oil burning roccos and bury them in the desert where there are no trees; which in case you were not aware is the natural habitat of the tree huggers, my hope is that after my 'helping hand' natural selection will then take over and they'll all buy a petrol one instead.

Well, hopefully now you know a bit more about me.. it's all true except for the last but which was actually a joke, but I just couldn't resist the temptation to fan the flames a little more. That's just the kinda guy I am. ;)
What a twunt!!!! ;)

Is this the end to the fine banter now that Le_Savage and Shooms have kissed and made up??? :lol:

Me thinks not :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Over... let's hope not, i'm just thinking of more ways to get the voting members into the polling booths.. maybe dancing girls, babies or puppys will blow away the lethargy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts