Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to see my new Roc tommorrow!! - garage say I can take the handbook and study it before the 1st March ;-).
I wondered how easy it is to load up MP3's onto the hard drive? Is it best dome on 1 big chunk? Is it better to upload (say) 1 GB of tunes at a time or I have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick completely?

Cheers

BoaT :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
had this issue recently, u can't do it off cd's so just get the biggest sd card u can. It does need to be in mp3 format, ie no fancy stuff and it needs to be high bitrate otherwise it sounds crap.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers BM, as ever very helpful. Hope the car sales are going well. Local VW garage say they have 21 new car sales this month. Sounds a lot but what do I know. There were certinly 4 new Rocs being prepared when I was down this am; my black one (looking v cool), a white one with the Tan leather - a courage but cetainly distinctive choice and a "sumartra" one which I quite liked as well.
All the best.
BoaT

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Sales are ok. Feb has been more challenging than march as now having problems getting hold of used stock. Strangely new cars are now flying we are set to deliver 5 for this month which is a lot pre-reg change. Got 14 in for march on a target of 35 so should breeze it really. New golf and renewed interest in scirocco and eos seems to be most the orders.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts