Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Now that I like.
I love the mat paint job and like the wheels but there doesn't seem to be much body kit as such (except for the rear light covers) which would suit me.

Shame all new cars don't come with hundreds of colours to choose from. If a mat finish like that had been on offer I'd probably have chosen black.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
A volkswagen can be painted in any VW colour at the factory, usually with no extra cost. Your dealer just has to phone the sales office & factory order the car.

·
Registered
261 Posts
business manager said:
A volkswagen can be painted in any VW colour at the factory, usually with no extra cost. Your dealer just has to phone the sales office & factory order the car.
Aaaaaaaaaagh!!! How come no one ever mentioned this?
It should be public knowledge.
The choosing of the spec and options was a doddle for me compared to choosing the colour.

·
Registered
32 Posts
its probely in the small print no one ever reads.lol

i was set on white, cause my golf is black and want a change.. but i reeeaaalllyyyy like it in matt black! :roll:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
LOL Volkswagen doesn't want it public knowledge that would cause all sorts of ordering traffic problems, and its not available in matt black anyway imagine a teenager with a stick of chalk.......

·
Registered
32 Posts
.. and then imagine the teenager with the stick of chalk where it shouldnt be. :D

meh, ill be sticking with white.. mite go with black wheels.. not like those though, they awfull.. :?

·
Registered
150 Posts
business manager said:
BM, you are a star! Never heard that before...if I ever choose a factory build I am going to use that knowledge. Its amazing actually on here I think just how much content relates to colour, supposedly a minor item but obviously not to most folks. So...the big question...have you ever got a car for a customer using any colour off the board they wanted??

·
Banned
86 Posts
BM firespark was the colour of the metallic red sciroccos at the launch in geneva and worthersee so technically is a vw colour, i'm assuming your comment meant any colour from the standard colour range accross all models

·
Registered
3 Posts
WOW...that really does look amazing, im presuming its a wrap tho. This is my first post here but I was seriously thinking of getting a Viper Green rocco, not the VW Viper tho, the Porsche Viper green. Having seen this tho its got me thinking.. :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
penfold said:
BM firespark was the colour of the metallic red sciroccos at the launch in geneva and worthersee so technically is a vw colour, i'm assuming your comment meant any colour from the standard colour range accross all models
Correct and VW models not audi/skoda/seat/porsche it has to be something that the factory will have, ie beetle colours won't be there cos that isn't the same factory

·
Registered
372 Posts
penfold said:
BM cheers so based on that the Eos is buld in the same factory we could ask for Leonie Blue :eek: or midnight blue :?
I wonder if there are colours available for other markets that we could have? Wish i'd known this, would have been even more fun deciding but then picking white :lol: This must mean that you can get an eos in viper green!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts