Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just joined today, we have only had the Scirocco on sale here in NZ for a few months now so they are still quite rare on the road. I am trading in my Megane RS225 for a 2.0TSI in the next month or so, although I am tempted to wait and see what the pricing of the "R" is going to be and of course when we will get it. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TonyIroc said:
Welcome Biggus.

Didnt know they had the Scirocco in NZ. When I was is Australia I heard there were no plans to launch it there.

VW must like you.
Cheers for the Welcome

I had noticed none of the Aussie Car mags that we get here in NZ had covered it yet, I assumed there might be some delay in launching due to tighter certification regs etc (as happens with the likes of Subaru WRX's etc, which we get first regularly) but perhaps VW Aus has put it in the "too hard basket"

Time will tell

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imitebeurda said:
Hi Biggus, welcome to the forum. I just had the largest 3-seater pram in the world delivered this week from NZ :lol: :lol:
WOW ! a three seater, So Im guessing the Scirocco is your toy for times when carting the family around is not required :)....I know mine certainly will be !

thanks for the welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.