Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help. I am considering a scirocco as my next car to replace my 07 civic type r gt. I have a few questions.

Are the standard seats half leather or all cloth? Does anyone have a photo showing differences between GT and standard seats?

How much overtaking urge does the diesel have? I really fancy the 1.4tsi but it doesnt seem to be available in GT spec and i am lookig for something a bit more economical than my civic and as i am getting old (31) i dont really need 200hp plus any more.

What extras are there on the gt over the std car?

Whats the ride like? i appreciate it will be firm, but the suspension does have a comfort setting ? the hard ride on my civic is starting to bug me lol

Are an discounts availble?

What sort of lead times are there on orders?

I think i might visit a dealers at the weekend but would like to arm myself before hand.

G

·
I can only help you with the seats and the ride.

This link was poted by another poster (sorry whoever it was, but good find) which will show the different trim option. Standard is cloth.

The ride is firm in sports mode, comforn and normal are fine. I usually use normal as there are tons of speed bums where i live.

Hope this help

·
Registered
37 Posts
I looked at the Cloth for the first time today, I really liked it. Surprising as I have had leather for the past 15 years.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Standard seats are cloth, leathers over £1000 more but they are heated and nice!!! I have a 2.0L Diesel and he seems real fast to me but i went from a 1.4 TDI polo so 2.0L Rocca is gunna seem fast but i like him.... as for fuel consumption its far better then my friends 2.0L petrol... as for the standard to GT, I went with GT as the extras would cost more if bought seperate... better wheels, tinted rear glass, fog lights etc. Would recommend a 2.0L Diesel GT!! have a look on the VW website though u can c the standard spec and build ur own car.

Louise :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it looks like i might be getting my roc this afternoon. Just been down to the dealers to tie up a few loose ends and apparently it should be arriving about now. Apparently they are going to get the PDI done so i can pick it up later on this afternoon!

All a bit quick, its not even a week since i decided to start looking for new cars lol

im getting a 1.4 tsi in rising blue with black leather and nav.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts