Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seem to be having a lot of problems, the Roc... Been speaking to Ian1982...

Thats when the problems started. I recently split from my Ex of seven years, so I wasn't in the best of my bearings for a good few months. I was away on exercise, to sadly fid out that she had made her way to my house and wrecked the SLK and my Civic Type R, then roughly a few days later while I was still away, thieves stolen more or less everything from what was left of the 2 cars. So I returned home expecting 2 ruined car, only to find 2 ruin cars, smashed house windows, and the fact that some had broke into my house. I was gutted, so I went to my mum to collect my dog and to tell her what had happened, I got there to receive the cherry, she told me she walked the dog and stopped at the shop, and he was stolen whilst she queued up. I't wasn't the cars nor the house, it was the dog that proper hurt me, I had since he was a pup and I was 13, he played a pick part in my life especially when I split up from my Ex.

Then a few weeks passed, and all I wanted to do was get the thieves, I got a phone call one night saying I was to be deployed once again the Afghan. I took it up because I wanted to get away for a bit. However I was showing some pictures and telling some friends about the Scirocco, suddenly! we came under contact for about 6 hours. Which make me ask this question...

IS THE SCIROCCO CURSED?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Have to say the dog gets me too :( material things are one thing but pets are quite something else

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Thats a nightmare Flux, no I dont think the roc is cursed but hopefully now that you have had more than your fair share of bad luck things will take a turn for the better. The dog is a kick in the teeth though mate. Stay safe and I am sure things will pick up when you get home........... ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
imitebeurda said:
sciroccorocket said:
if your car is green or has 666 in the reg its yes if not no
..........and don't call it Christine................. :shock: :shock: :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good point ( Right imb lets see whos first to get Christine im the movie link post)
............or who is first to get "The Rock" (the roc) in the link!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.