Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My story starts when I went with my daughter Angela last week to buy her new car, a "Scirocco", well I hadn't heard that name since the 70's, are you sure its a "Scirocco" love? Yes Dad c'mon get in the car!
When I seen the car she was so certain she wanted, I fell in love with it myself! She bought a black 2.0ltr diesel but had to wait untill Sept for delivery.
Over the next few days, I couldn't stop thinking about the black Scirocco GT STI in the showroom so I went back to the VW dealer and bought it! (I cant wait to pick it up on Tues) I then went home and cancelled the Astra SRI I had on order, I know, never mind eh!

So, I'm not in my daughters best books coz I'm gona have my "Rocco" before she gets her's, women eh!......
I'l keep you informed, bye for now! Keith.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lol good decision mate and you will not regret it! I pick up mine on Weds 27th (spec below) and I can't wait either. My mother and wife have been ripping into me for acting like a teenager with his first car because I can't contain my excitement!

You will not even think about the other car you had on order (don't even want to mention the other choice!)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oi oi...
Yes not a happy rabbit with you about this at all geordie badger!!!

The only reason i bought myself a Rocco - Was not only is it the sexyest car i ever did see... But i havn't seen any of them on the road yet... Then for the 1st time in my life i go and buy myself a brand spanker - the my Dad goes and gets one too!!

Not only does he get a faster model... For less money... Sooner than i get mine - But he buys the same blinkin colour too!!! Grrrrr.... Now everyone in the village will see me in my sexy Rocco (from September) they will be saying ohhhh look at Angie in her dads car!!!! I'm wounded...

Am i being stoopid on this one??? Or would any of you lot be gutted about this too??? Your feedback is welcome...

Angie xxx

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
AngieDob said:
Oi oi...

The only reason i bought myself a Rocco - Was not only is it the sexyest car i ever did see... But i havn't seen any of them on the road yet... Then for the 1st time in my life i go and buy myself a brand spanker - the my Dad goes and gets one too!!

Not only does he get a faster model... For less money... Sooner than i get mine - But he buys the same blinkin colour too!!! Grrrrr.... Now everyone in the village will see me in my sexy Rocco (from September) they will be saying ohhhh look at Angie in her dads car!!!! I'm wounded...

Am i being stoopid on this one??? Or would any of you lot be gutted about this too??? Your feedback is welcome...

Angie xxx
how unlucky is that i feel for you ;)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
AngieDob said:
Oi oi...

Angie xxx
No. I think you should be plotting a murder... :evil:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Personally I think we should all hold hands and rejoice at the new 'family friendly' vibe we have going on the board... is this the first family duo we have with (soon to be) matching (albeit not in power plant) roccos I wonder??

Welcome to the Bod Dob's one and all. :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
AngieDob said:
Oi oi... Yes not a happy rabbit with you about this at all geordie badger!!!

Angie xxx
Angie I feel for you, I would be gutted, the same colour is a bit of a kick in the teeth, but look on the bright side, it gives you carte blanche to mod the hell out of your roc to differentiate it!! Get the sidestrips sprayed, mad alloys, spray your badges, get a set of springs, possibly a bodykit and an exhaust. Then you will be Nosbod's daughter in her mad pimped out roc, that looks a little bit like her dads!! :D ;)

Le_Savage said:
Personally I think we should all hold hands and rejoice at the new 'family friendly' vibe we have going on the board... is this the first family duo we have with (soon to be) matching (albeit not in power plant) roccos I wonder??

Welcome to the Bod Dob's one and all. :D
:lol: :lol: a roc family is pretty cool, although if my memory serves me correctly doesnt Candy Monster and his dad have rocs? :? Candy's is white and his dads is black.........I think!!!! Cant find the thread!!! :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
a roc family is pretty cool, although if my memory serves me correctly doesnt Candy Monster and his dad have rocs? Candy's is white and his dads is black.........I think!!!! Cant find the thread!!!
Yeah... I think you are right, but are they both members on the board??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yewwww... Green jus isn't my colour Waggers... No offence like - If thats what you got...

It's Black all the way for me... Think im going to have to settle for Mod'ing the arse out of it... Thing is - I know full well Dad will also follow suit, the geek... Hahh (sorry - love you really dad)...

I only joined this thingy today... Whats this board'y thing your all on about??? Is it this discussion board???
Anything else any of you think i should know bout will also be much appreciated too...

·
Registered
13 Posts
waggers said:
yeah Angie i think i would be pretty sick too. Can you not change the colour of your order just to be different to your dad's? why not go for viper, it's much easier to keep clean and polished than black.
Well Waggers today i bit the bullet...
Haha NOooo i didnt cancel my order!! But i took your advice... I've gone for the candy white instead!! Which 2 weeks ago was totally against everything ive ever stood for!! But since i got to wait till sep for delivery, ive had to make do we dribblin over photos & books etc & the white has grown on me some what... Roll on September i tell thee >;o] x

·
Registered
13 Posts
scottyroc said:
unlucky ange,

i'd be wounded...the way i'd go is cancel your order and place a new one for an R then ask your dad for a race, then produce the results here....

in your face papa....lol

gotta respect him though :lol:
Awwww... Beam me up Scotty!!
I like your style... Wish i could afford an R duck... Come to think of it i don't got a clue how much 1 is?? Perhaps you could enlighten me?? I'm jus assuming that it'l be more than a GTD... Would i have to wait longer than September for it too?? Cause if thats the case - I couldn't possibly wait any longer... Im already about to burst as it is...
All me dads mates are all fussin over his new car - its drivin me bonkers man... I dont respect him for it - i jus think he's a sheep... Baaaaaa!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.