Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

Hi All

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  imitebeurda 
#1 ·
Just paid a deposit on a new Scirocco. It's a 170ps TDI GT, Rising Blue with Parking Sensors, Dyna-audio system and folding mirrors.

Currently got a Lexus IS 220d so it will be a bit different..

Though to get the best deal I have had to buy it from Croydon and I live in West Yorkshire as all the dealers I spoke to up hear would not give me any discount, at the most they would throw in Metallic Paint.

Just waiting to hear when I will get it, Can't wait.

#2 ·
Hi PMWells, and welcome to the board, it's always nice to hear from (soon to be) new rocco owners.

I only live a few miles from Croydon, and had to travel to Oldham to get mine as I was searching out a bargain...but it was well worth the trip for me and I hope you are soon a happy and smiling fully payed up memeber of the rocco family.

#7 ·
Thanks all for the friendly welcome, I just live outside Huddersfield in a little village called Shelley.

I know a mate who works for VW Wakefield and even he couldn't get me a good deal, just got told my the sales manager that he's not going to sell a £1 item for 80p when he can get £1 for it.

Will post some pic's when it arrives (hopefully September 1st)

#9 ·
I have just hear my car is to be built commencing 8 July, delivery looking good for Sept 1st.. I cany wait.. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.