Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows everyone doing

I've had my 2.0 TSI in silver for about 5 months now so thought it was about time to start and play. Am really struggling on wheels, I want 19's but cant decide on a style.
I see some that look good on one colour of car but not another. I normally pick quite well, built loads of modified dubs but this is different i don't want to go ott with it just subtle and dare i say sensible (oh my god i think that means i'm growing up!).

Any ideas would be gratefully recieved

Pete

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Welcome modpps, hope you dont have to wait too long. I can recommend the link rocket posted, its where I got my wheels from ;) If you dont see what you like give them a ring, they are very helpful and can source most things.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi Modpps, and welcome to the board. Nice to hear you are enjoying life in the rocco lane.

I have stuck with the standard Interlagos on mine, but have looked at a set of MTM Bimoto's. Either way I reckon you'll see a lot of suggestions coming off the board.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Welcome modpps, hope you dont have to wait too long. I can recommend the link rocket posted, its where I got my wheels from ;) If you dont see what you like give them a ring, they are very helpful and can source most things.
you should do i nicked it from a post of yours :oops:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
imitebeurda said:
sciroccorocket said:
imitebeurda said:
you should do i nicked it from a post of yours :oops:
I know I was too polite to say! :p
you turned over a new leaf :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone for the welcome, even if it did wander in the middle LOL.

After 5 months of pondering i eventually chose the RS4 (twin 7 spoke) in Hyper black, they look really good with the silver body colour.

Have just ordered some H&R 35mm springs from Germany which should be here for the end of the week.

Next on the list is going to be some black detailing on the roof, spoiler, bonnet and front bumper.

Will get some pics up soon.

Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.