Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I bought my black devil 2 months ago, story began when my wife wanted to change her Corolla with a Tiguan and said 1 corolla for 1 garrage is enough another must be different (also I had a Corrolla too). Many time i showed scirocco photos to her on internet and tried to change her mind. But she always said, no it seems like a Golf had been toasted (never seen a real one), and how could you think to buy a car even you can not say its name correctly :wtf: (at that days, i was really not sure and decided to spell it name shi roc co or si k ro co or what ever). Anyway we went to showroom, first, when we entered from door a Tiguan met us, we took a look very long time by the way I had already noticed scirocco waiting 3-4 cars away in showroom. I pointed out Tiguans worse sides (may be still had a change) many time. She never gave up to buy Tiguan until... While we walking trough showroom to find CM and talk the details, she saw Scirocco, and stop. Is this the car you told me before, the Scirocco?? Yesss she took the baid :clap: . Any way she liked it very much and agreed that it doesnt seem like its shown on pictures. Decided to buy it at that time. And now she drives Corolla and i have a scirocco and a deal with her to buy Toureg to her in stead of Tiguan one year later . Good deal i think.. :mrgreen: :shh:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi Fadec, and welcome to the board.

I played a simialr game with my missus..sowing the seed for the new rocco even before it was on the road, then I traded in my mk iv golf and got her a new Touran with lots of toys which made her very happy... I then waited patiently, driving her old touran until I found the perfect ex demo rocco... then bang without a word took off to work one morning and arrived home in my beautiful black pearl rocco... funnily enough she didn't even notice until the next morning when she left to take the kids to school :eh: :wtf: but she liked it and even gets to take it out when off to visit her buddies.. how nice am i :crazy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.