Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
Just took the plunge and got myself a decent car instead of old bangers really. Loved the look of the Scirocco when i first see it.
So just saying hi and hope to get to the shows in the summer.
Anybody organise convoys/ meeting up on the way to shows?
Ricky.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello, thanks for saying hi.
Im new to this vw stuff and it all seems to be about the camper vans and beetles.
Are there shows for the newer stuff?
Does anybody get down places like southend or organise days out?
Sorry if i sound strange but my mate has a Supra and the Supra boys do things like this.
So anything i should know about these cars?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Yeh mate, there are plenty of VW and general car shows where the roc would fit in. I know Scirocconet will be at Volksfest on Sunday at Bristol (if it suits and you are interested PM Business Manager) also there is GTI international. Check out the meets section of the forum. ;) As for things to know, let it run in for a 1,000 miles then "drive it like you stole it!" :lol: If you are considering any upgrades I would definetely consider a Superchips Bluefin, check them out in the Sponsors section. Have fun! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome all.
Where is everyone located. I suppose everyone is scattered all over.
The car is great, its 2ltr tsi with the dsg gearbox. leather seats with winter pack.
It needs a clean and i dont wanna ruin the finish so got to get the right products to keep everything looking good.
Did wonder what, for example if i put a superchip in it, that would do to the warranty? i assume it would no longer be valid??
Also has anyone replaced the tyres yet? Has anyone got a good price?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.