Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've got a Scirocco on order and the wait is killing me.

I've been a member over on "the other side" for a while, just thought I'd check this forum out.

Spec for car is:

2.0 GT Manual in Rising Blue
Black Leather
Parking sensors
DAB Radio
Folding Mirrors
Carpet Mats
Flat tyre indicator
Smokers pack

It was ordered beginning if April so I'm only about 5 weeks into the wait. I should have ordered it earlier as I'm wishing away my summer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imitebeurda said:
welcome greenstick, nice spec you have. Hope you dont have to wait too long!! ;)
Thanks.

Was originally going for a DSG box but decided against it at the last minute. I know it's a great box etc but couldn't be sure it was right for me. so played it safe. That freed up the money for the leather :D

Only thing that nags me is that I now wish I'd gone for the Dynaudio upgrade, but I guess I can always upgrade the speakers at a later date.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Daily commute is Pudsey to Middleton (via M621) but can be found anywhere from Farsley to Oulton during the day as I'm an I.T Field engineer.

I've seen a black one a couple of times recently near Matalan on the ring road, saw 2 within seconds of each other about 2 weeks ago, near Asda House.

Other than that, not seen any others around Leeds.

Amy, have you ordered yet? Sept seems a hell of a wait.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah iv ordered..i know this waiting till sept is ages...but know it'll b worth wait..well they sed they wer a 8-12 wait so i thought i might aswell wait to get a 59 plate plus cos of waitin til sept i get the 2010model changes :cool: ..so its all good..i work in wakefield so may c u on m621 :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Will watch out for you.... i live nr Wakefield and work in Wakefield but often in n around Leeds..... I had 2 wait 2weeks and tht was like HELL dont know how ur coping!! BUT it is worth the wait and u will luv it!! I see loads of Roccas around wakefield n west yorks area!!

Lou :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
i feel like im waiting 4eva...14 weeks jus seems to b goin so slow...but wen it does arrive in sept i hope its gonna b worth all the wait...il keep look out 4 every1 wen i get mine as i live in leeds, work in wakefield and play football in ossett! iv not seen that many around yorkshire tbh..i hope they dont get too common.. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.