Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im raphael all the way from the middle east lebanon. I am not new to the forum, have been a member for a while but finally decided to write on here lol :mrgreen: . Also i am a memeber of sciroccocentral.co.uk (i am more active there dunno why :oops: ) Anywhy just wanted to give you a heads up from the middle east and tell you what i ordered:

Candy white, gt 2.0 tsi, with a DSG box.

Now as options (since its diffrent than europe) here goes:

-Adaptive chassis control: normal, sports, and comfort mode
-Mirror package
-Mobile phone preperation "premium" with bluetooth interface (rSAP) and voice control
-Air-conditioning climatronic with dual-zone cimate control, left and right side separatly controllable.
-"RCD 510" 4x20w, 8 speakers.
-Multi-function steering wheel with control for gear shift
-Panorama tilting sunroof
-Park distance control
-Sports package which includes: 17 inch "Donington" alloy wheels with size 235/45 R17 tires (usually they are 225), tinted glass from b-pillars back, fog lamps, titanium black roof liner, high-sheen black air outlets, aluminum look pedals, seat covers in the refined fabric/Alcantara combination as well as steering wheele, gear shift knob, parking brake, grip and fabric floor mats with seams in contrasting color.
-Tire pressure monotiring system
-Smoking package

Well that is it and ill be getting my car by the end of may cant wait rocc on..... :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TonyIroc said:
Hi and welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice car and not long to go. Did you place your order long ago?
Thank you. Well i never got to place my order. This is what happened: I went to the dealers in december 08 and asked if i can order my rocco. They replied by saying that the car might not come to leb. A month later they said they ordered 3 1.4's. A month later (which is end jan/beg of feb) i get another call from the dealers telling me that two 2.0's arrived. So happily i went, expecting non metallic colors to be here (candy white, salsa red) unfortunatly they had a black one and pewter grey. The black one was for 48,000$ and grey for 43,000$. Was a bit pist got to admit it i mean who gets metallic colors before the basic colors. Anyway i just asked when is the first candy white 2.0 tsi comming and they said worse case scenerio by beg of may. So i reserved the car and waited. Since vw is not very reliable they are late by a month (kind of expected it lol) btw went on friday to ask again about my car they said that my specs totally changed with 18's and bixenon and mdi added to the list........................hope it comes before my finalls :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.