Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Awesome forum
Currently waiting for my Roc should be here end of June after placing my order mid December.
Its been a long wait but its almost over orderd White/Manual/panaromic roof
Really miss my MKV GTI which was sold late December
So far i have my HnR's waiting to be slammed also my 19" LM'S which where on my MKV
Currently looking at different options regarding my Intake still waiting for Forge which is still in testing

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Nits said:
Hi Guys

Awesome forum
Currently waiting for my Roc should be here end of June after placing my order mid December.
So far i have my HnR's waiting to be slammed also my 19" LM'S which where on my MKV
Currently looking at different options regarding my Intake still waiting for Forge which is still in testing
Good to have you along Nits, H&M and LM's sounds a good combo, look forward to the pics!!! Im also waiting for a good intake, I know some guys have "modded" other induction kits. I would like a bespoke one, getting a bit frustrated waiting!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imitebeurda said:
Nits said:
Hi Guys

Awesome forum
Good to have you along Nits, H&M and LM's sounds a good combo, look forward to the pics!!! Im also waiting for a good intake, I know some guys have "modded" other induction kits. I would like a bespoke one, getting a bit frustrated waiting!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
Thanks Mate
have also heard a couple of guys have modded other induction kits
Also getting really frustrated, need my Intake sorted soon before my Roc arrives

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TonyIroc said:
Hi Nits and welcome along.

Stats showing a lot of traffic from SA this week. Scirocco must be all the talks there now.
thanks Tony
Yah the Roc is becoming quite a hype here we recieved about 80-90 of them about a month and half back. (All DSG'S with alot of standard functions cut out)
I placed my order almost 6mnths ago and im still waiting :(
First manual batches are scheduled to arrive end June

·
Registered
150 Posts
TonyIroc said:
Hi Nits and welcome along.

Stats showing a lot of traffic from SA this week. Scirocco must be all the talks there now.
If you have time Tony could you post a profile of who comes surfing the forum from around the world? Would make interesting reading I reckon..Cheers...ZW

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nits,
I cant wait to see the pana roof.
Loving my Roc, always getting stares in the traffic and getting stopped in the parking lots by interested people.
Right now I feel its the hottest car on the road.
So for the price its a bargain.
Welcome.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zed said:
Hi Nits,
I cant wait to see the pana roof.
Loving my Roc, always getting stares in the traffic and getting stopped in the parking lots by interested people.
Right now I feel its the hottest car on the road.
So for the price its a bargain.
Welcome.
Hey Zed
Thanks man cant wait :D
This next month odd is going to be a crazy wait
Where in SA are you based at are you considering any mods on the Roc

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zed said:
I work in the Sandton area.

Looking at possibly chipping my Roc, and think I have to do the Fiscon bluetooth/carphone upgrade.
Dont know what else she needs???
Awesome stuff not to far from you then i am on Rivonia road
there are a couple of things you can do from the performance part
Intake
Downpipe
software
all this combined really works well 2gether

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scottyroc said:
Hi nits, a belated welcome to you...have you sorted an intake yet?

ps...have you got your roc yet?
Thanks Scottyroc
Leaving in a few minutes to fetch her :D
Dropped by earlier at the dealer she's looking so HOT :cool:
Havent sorted an intake as yet still looking at options any suggestions?

thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.