Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is najm, i am a resident if Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.

I just bought my new scirocco 2.0 TSI. I owed 4 VW golf cars, from MK3 onward, and guess what i was going to buy a passat TSI till the moment my wife came into the show room and failed for the new scirocco.
So listen the wife.

The result is :
2.0 TSI, Candy white
18" rings
orange leather interior
panoramic sunroof
RNS 510 navigation system

i guess i missed the dynaudio and i regret it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi najm and welcome,

Was it a clever trick to show your wife the Passat then the Scirocco?! Even if it wasn't, I'm sure you didn't take much convincing to change your mind.

My dad worked in Saudi for 2 years in the late 70's and has spoken about Riyadh often. Have you seen many Sciroccos on the road?

Enjoy the forum, it's really useful as well as being a bit of a laugh.

Fraser :D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey najm kefak, im from lebanon ordered a 2.0 tsi as well, just had a question how can you get orange leather there is only black and vienna? Also just wanted to know what is your delivery date if you dont mind just to see the difference in time between both countries? ty cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
raffoul232 said:
Hey najm kefak, im from lebanon ordered a 2.0 tsi as well, just had a question how can you get orange leather there is only black and vienna? Also just wanted to know what is your delivery date if you dont mind just to see the difference in time between both countries? ty cheers
hi rafoul,

my bad, it is Vienna but couldn't recall the color name yesterday night.
the car was in the stock of the reseller here when i bought it, he had reflex silver and candy white.

hope to see you soon in lebanon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fraser said:
Hi najm and welcome,

Was it a clever trick to show your wife the Passat then the Scirocco?! Even if it wasn't, I'm sure you didn't take much convincing to change your mind.

My dad worked in Saudi for 2 years in the late 70's and has spoken about Riyadh often. Have you seen many Sciroccos on the road?

Enjoy the forum, it's really useful as well as being a bit of a laugh.

Fraser :D
i've been in riyadh for a year now. and unfortunately you don't see lots of VWs. People here appreciate japanese and american cars.

·
Registered
374 Posts
nnjeim said:
raffoul232 said:
hi rafoul,

my bad, it is Vienna but couldn't recall the color name yesterday night.
the car was in the stock of the reseller here when i bought it, he had reflex silver and candy white.

hope to see you soon in lebanon
Lucky you ive been waiting since end of jan for it :evil: lol , hope to see another 2.0tsi candy white here as well (that is if you come her on vacation and ship it). Also i beleive we need to organize a meeting for rocco owners in the middle east. I met someone from egypt in scirocco central forum and now you, so we are 3 now (including me), and in leb we have 3 proud owners (a 2.0 pewter grey, a rising blue 1.4, and a candy white 1.4).....well see you soon hopefully :cool: (you can check what i got in the car here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1161)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am coming next weekend :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Will you be shipping your car over here or nope?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
raffoul232 said:
Will you be shipping your car over here or nope?
yes of course, call me on 09 830475, i will be there on saturday

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are you serious you have (09) code.......lol i live in jounieh as well pretty awkward hahahaha. Ill give you a buzz then take care

·
Registered
374 Posts
hey nnjeim just got mine from Ketteneh (vw dealers here in leb) if you see a white roc with pan roof on friday that is me :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
congratulations raffoul. enjoy it. i will be heading back to ksa tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
imitebeurda said:
raffoul232 said:
hey nnjeim just got mine from Ketteneh (vw dealers here in leb) if you see a white roc with pan roof on friday that is me :D
nice one, make sure and post up some pictures!! ;)
Yup just did here you go, and i hope you enjoy them. Also feel free to comment on them: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1356&p=11256#p11256

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.