Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Haha!!

Car's looking good Liz... I've gotta wait till Sept till mine arrives! Gutted...I want it NOW! Its driving me insane already and looking at yours makes it worse. :-(

Discussion starter · #22 ·
JonnyH said:
Haha!!

Car's looking good Liz... I've gotta wait till Sept till mine arrives! Gutted...I want it NOW! Its driving me insane already and looking at yours makes it worse. :-(
Ha ha ha sorry. I only had to wait 6 days for mine. Decided on the Sat that I was going to trade my TT in for one and picked it up on the Friday. It was an ex-demonstrator so I could have it pretty much straight away!

liz1981 said:
JonnyH said:
Haha!!

Ha ha ha sorry. I only had to wait 6 days for mine. Decided on the Sat that I was going to trade my TT in for one and picked it up on the Friday. It was an ex-demonstrator so I could have it pretty much straight away!
I could always rent yours from you! :lol:

Discussion starter · #24 ·
JonnyH said:
liz1981 said:
JonnyH said:
Haha!!

I could always rent yours from you! :lol:
Ha ha ha no way!!! :shock: I love it too much!

JonnyH said:
liz1981 said:
imitebeurda said:
nice pics Liz, (BTW is that you in the wee pic on your flickR page?) dont forget to enter your pics in the picture of the month thread! You could win a "net" t-shirt!! ;)
Yeah thats me in the little picture on my flickr page. Why?? :p
Me thinks he likes you ;-) lol
no, just wondered if it was Liz or a random pic! You look quite young (and okay yes, anyone under 35 looks young to me now!)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.