Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
scottyroc, Ive had her since December 1st. Im currently in a HUGE dilema weather to get rid of her cos my weekly miles are anywhere up to 700 at the mo. Im considering trading her in for a cheapo mile muncher, then coming back in 12-18 months time when my mileage is alot lower. Maybe a few low mileage Scirocco R's about then :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Imitebeurda - Is yours Fixed Service Intervals or Long Life? Mine is on long life and you can check when you get in the car. Put the key in the ignition and turn to the point of starting the car, but dont actually start the car. Press the Trip Reset button on the right of the speedo for about 5 seconds and it should come up on your dash how many miles to service you have. Mine reckons about 18,500 miles and thats good for a petrol car :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
i've done just under 30,000 miles, nah just kiddin, 1200 since may 26th. she'll be doing 0 miles in 2 weeks as of tomorrow coz i'm going to the dominican republic hahaha :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.