Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We All LOVE OUR SCIROCCOS!!

But have anyone else some other interest?
We got 2 dogs both of them quite old nowdays :eek:

Dogs drive with Citroen Berlingo :? seems to like it?

Got 2 DB:s Dogue de Bordeaux, quess well known on Turner and Hooch-movie??

Sorry for the bad quality of pics, taken by my poor phone!

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
My Dads Jack Russell Flo in the boot of my newly acquired Roc earlier today.

I picked up my Roc on Friday afternoon but have been so busy since (mostly not driving alas) that I haven't had time to post my opinions and pics on here yet.
Needless to say though that I love it!

I've a crazy schedule over the next few days too but will post more pics and info as soon as I can. In the mean time I saw the above pics and had to add this picture of Flo.

By the way she is sitting in a Hatchbag boot liner (tailored for the Roc) which I bought a couple of weeks ago in anticipation of having to dog-sit her for the next couple of weeks.
The wooly rug thing is a separately bought dog incontinence blanket as she's 14 now and a bit unpredictable in that respect.
When I had my Pug (Peugeot, not another dog) Flo used to clamber (and moult) all over the seats so I was quite concerned that that she wouldn't be too pleased about suddenly having to travel in the boot, all be it with the back shelf removed.

Anyway, I'm glad to say she seems very happy traveling that way.

- Well I couldn't risk letting her mark up my Anthracite leather now could I?

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
shooms said:
Apart from driving like a hooligan & 'enjoying' the roller-coaster ride of being a life-long Aston Villa supporter I also collect vinyl & DJ so am actually loving the possibility of having boot space to put decks / vinyl in (my 306 cabby is severely limited spacewise).

Here's my Discogs profile for anyone that's nosey :D

http://www.discogs.com/user/shooms
Use Traktor Pro and a MacBook Pro. It's the Bees Knees :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
nickp said:
shooms said:
Apart from driving like a hooligan & 'enjoying' the roller-coaster ride of being a life-long Aston Villa supporter I also collect vinyl & DJ so am actually loving the possibility of having boot space to put decks / vinyl in (my 306 cabby is severely limited spacewise).

Oh yes, and my Arsenal season ticket :D :D :D ....shit, I've done it now.
Football and politics........shouldn't go there on a nice friendly site like this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
nickp said:
shooms said:

Ooooh MP3 is the devils work ;)

Vinyl all the way... saying that I bought a Denon CDJ recently... it's handy for layering film / TV quote over the top of mixes... love scratching Alan Partridge heh "B-B-B-back of the net"

·
Registered
47 Posts
i love playing guitar been at it yonks. [never be any good ]. i am a lefty so its a bit harder to get guitars in l\h version.
but i got a few crackers [l\h beatle hofner bass]\ gretsch\taylor thin line\my fav is a the ovation elete model &a steel guitar
some nice gear here far to good for me but any one that gets hook on guiars will no where i an comeing from :lol:

all way looking on e bay for others buy a few sell a few. picked up a selmer amp at a car boot for £15 sold for £235
dosh in the pot for the new roc .i can really recamend getting a guitar with all the stuff now .get a good on for £200
tuition with the computer easy.not like in my day we only had good old bert the man weedon. play in a day hes still around just. :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.