Votes: 5 25.0%
  • longer

Votes: 9 45.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just wonder whats the waitin list like for the rocco i know i will b waitin 3 months for mine

·
Registered
173 Posts
From tomorrow it will be 4 months for me, its built but still no shipping date from Germany. May have to go over and collect it myself at this rate :lol:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chr15 said:
From tomorrow it will be 4 months for me, its built but still no shipping date from Germany. May have to go over and collect it myself at this rate :lol:
4 MONTHS what are they doin 2 it a bolt a day or something

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi guys,was just wondering if anyone out there has had to wait longer than me?i put deposit down on APRIL 8th..!! Ordered the spec and colour when the order books opened on JULY 15th..!! Iam now happy to say that i will be getting my car on weds 7th JAN..!!
YES thats 9MONTHS....LET ME NO IF ANYONE HAS HAD TO WAIT LONGER... cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
ordered my white 2.0 gt on 17th dec getting it this week would had it earlier if it was because of the dvla being shut at xmas cause of my private plate. just waiting on a phone call :D ps that was from vw dealerhip in glasgow verve

·
Registered
315 Posts
I read somewhere recently that a UK motorist awaiting a VW that had been built was told by the dealer the reason for the delay was that because new car sales are well down there are fewer shipments from the factory.

·
Registered
173 Posts
chr15 said:
Pick mine up friday :D
So turns out my car was delayed or something and the person dealing with my car at the dealer was not in last week, back monday, and so I couldnt get it on friday. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow. VW are useless.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I only waited a week but I managed to source a good spec new car that had alrdeady been built

1 - 11 of 11 Posts