Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I can't comment on discounts as mine is leased but as for options, personally, I feel that leather is a must. In my opinion it really lifts the interior of the car. Sat Nav is really good as well though I know Kianok has had problems with his. Overall all though, the GT has so much kit as standard there's not a whole lot of options you need! For the price I would have liked folding mirrors which come with puddle lights but my car was stock and didn't come with them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I managed to get 9% out of the dealer for a March registration right at the end of the month, I knew there was a car in national stock available as I had been offered it by another dealer. Told them which vehicle I wanted and the price I wanted to pay - they were reluctant but treated it as a unit. :) Would have prefered leather but no regrets as I am happy with it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Evil Derboy said:
I can't comment on discounts as mine is leased but as for options, personally, I feel that leather is a must. In my opinion it really lifts the interior of the car. Sat Nav is really good as well though I know Kianok has had problems with his. Overall all though, the GT has so much kit as standard there's not a whole lot of options you need! For the price I would have liked folding mirrors which come with puddle lights but my car was stock and didn't come with them.
hi mate, im looking into possible leasing, can u please tell me how much your paying please and for how many years.

sorry if that sounds checky just trying to get some ideas. pm if u prefer.

thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have kind of placed an order for the Scirocco R, I will be aiming for 10% disc at the very least, I am approaching a dealer who failed to get my order last September, at that time I had dealers fighting to get an order for the 2.0TSI with DSG I have now got, this should sell very easily this September, I have retained at least 4 dealers I was liaising with last year, a couple of them seem keen on me so I will let you know how it goes around that period. jjaaffaa

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discount on an R? No chance! I got absolutely f all on mine and they gave me the minimum I wanted on the px which they then sold at £2.5k profit! Still the sales chick was nice so didn't mind that much lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
amy said:
jus wondering how much discount did people get and which options r a must have for the fantastic car! :cool:
I ordered mine last October for March delivery and managed 8% via uknewcars.co.uk . The best I could achieve within a 50 mile radius of Sheffield was £500 at the time. There seems to be a few more available at the moment so you might be lucky but be prepared to travel if you want the best deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.