Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving around today and spotted a lovely salsa red Rocco approaching me, as he passed I waved and noticed that the car had Scirocco in silver letters applied down the side of it :shock:
It looked terrible :eek:
Anyone else see this in yer travels?

·
Registered
169 Posts
imitebeurda said:
At least thats one way too deal with the, "here mate nice car is that an alfa romeo?" I get at least 2-3 times a week! :)
LOL! I actually have my rocco and 147 parked next to each other on the drive, and there are remarkable similarities in places...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wonder if alfa drivers get the same :
"HEY IS THT A COOOL NEW SCIROCCO "
"no an alfa"
"ohh never mind then"

:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Has anyone had what i had iun petrols station other week?

A rather good looking MILF came over and said i like them new golfs, id like to go out in one, moment i told her it wasnt a golf but the new scirocco she lost interest, aw well her loss her daughter came out instead!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
shaw_iroc said:

A rather good looking MILF came over and said i like them new golfs, id like to go out in one, moment i told her it wasnt a golf but the new scirocco she lost interest, aw well her loss her daughter came out instead!!!!!! :D
:shock: :shock: was she trying to pick you up, could have been your lucky day!! ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
imitebeurda said:
shaw_iroc said:

:shock: :shock: was she trying to pick you up, could have been your lucky day!! ;)
it was my lucky day her daughter came over and recognised the car so took her out instead!was tempted to go for the ultimate 3some!

·
Registered
267 Posts
ZephyR said:
shaw_iroc said:
it was my lucky day her daughter came over and recognised the car so took her out instead!was tempted to go for the ultimate 3some!
I think you'd be pushing that in the back of a Roc :lol:
who says we were in the roc!!!!!;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
:lol:

My neighbourgh tried to tell me last night that the Scirocco looks like "one of them cars, from the Fast & Furious!"

That's what drink and drugs does for you're eye sight! :thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.