Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What started as a mild flirtation has moved along to a full blown, passionate affair. I still remember just looking last summer at the new girl thinking…hmm, I wouldn’t mind if she would. It quickly developed from there.

OK I admit it so far the old girl was probably the best ride, best fun, I regularly had. She was, if I say so myself, a bit of a head turner and she was good to me..and now I’m ditching her next Sunday!! I don’t know if she knows yet; I can’t at the moment bring myself to tell her but…the newer, sexier, more desirable, younger model has given me the come on BIG time and I’m about to explode!!

I feel guilty - how could I? But the 2.0 Black GT TSI DSG awaits â€" hope I don’t feel guilty too long and the old girl get a good home.

What did you / are you trading in and how do you feel â€" ur barstard?

BoaT

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am trading in my 55reg polo on 1st march for a red 2.0L GT lol iv been with him since new and feel really bad... i av been out with him 2day and cleaned and hoovered him.... i think e knows but i too cant face telling him :mad:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LouLou said:
I am trading in my 55reg polo on 1st march for a red 2.0L GT lol iv been with him since new and feel really bad... i av been out with him 2day and cleaned and hoovered him.... i think e knows but i too cant face telling him :mad:(
Me 2 - Our last soapy wash and brush up :( (looking foward to next week though!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts