Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never posted on a forum before but after talking about my scirocco for the last 3 days (ordered it sat) I'm trying to find some allies who might share my enthusiasm!! At this rate I'm going to alienate my friends, family and work colleagues. So, 3 days in and I think I might explode with impatience. Anyone able to give me a best guess on the wait time? The order form states end of July but I reckon the dealer was being over optimistic and I'm planning on 12 weeks. Worse, I clocked a red 2.0 tdi in the car park at work today! I wanted to be the first! Only saving grace is that I've ordered the 1.4 tsi in black so at least i can argue it's the first petrol version with a bit more grunt. Anyway, I'll be checking in to channel my excitement to like minded individuals while I wait, and to gloat when she finally arrives....

·
Registered
258 Posts
I get my car next Weds 27/5 black 2.0 tsi gt, can't wait, getting new sun glasses so i can do it justice, or at least try!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
welcome along philleo, you will have plenty of people on here happy to listen to your "roc chat", hope your dealer is right about the wait time, but if it is a factory order I think it might be a bit longer. Baz and atayub look forward to seeing the pics!! ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
:wave:
It'll be worth the wait, I know what you mean about alienating you're friends etc. Bored my colleagues c**pless for two weeks while I waited. Now I'm boring them with tales about how great the car is :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Evil Derboy said:
trix said:
Evil Derboy said:
...oooh weee, and I just can't hide it....Ahm about to lose control and I think ah like it......look what you do to me....look what you do to me.............
someone got too much time on their hands...? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

S
No someone is just a musical genius... :mrgreen:
in disco/advert themes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
philleo said:
She's here, and I'm still bursting with excitement only I can satisfy the urges by getting in!!! Love it......
That feeling doesnt go, 3 months on I still feel the same. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.