Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you get an ipod cable with the car or do you have to buy it?? Ive seen it in the book for £20

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Loulou - I've seen something on the forums here about this. It is a "freebie" but somtimes the garage forget and you have to ask for it. Someone posted a copy of the VW memo to VW garages somewhere on here. Don't forget to ask for it next Sunday - you could drive off without it in the excitment to hit the open road!
Cheers
boaT

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi LouLou

When I ordered my car they said it comes 'free' with the order. I did make sure they included it on the options list though.
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is it a special cable? When I test-drove I took my own iPod USB cable and it didn't work. I was assured that it would work fine if I bought the car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah it is a special cable from VW. If the dealer doesn't know what he's looking for, he needs to check his desktop communication suite for memo 0510-08 issued on 14th August 2008. (Apparently anyway, can't claim the honours for getting the specific info, it was on another thread!)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will write it on my list of things to remember on the big day lol as my mind wil b elsewhere :lol: thanks
Louise x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts